fermeture du forum.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167

Invité
Invité

click down

eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 Empty
MessageSujet: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyVen 15 Déc 2017 - 3:17

21:17

Thursday, December 14

slide to unlock

Dernière édition par Eli Goldstein le Mar 18 Sep 2018 - 20:18, édité 6 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Hana Golightly

Hana Golightly
books, flowers and the moon.

⋅ paper notes : 7543
⋅ since : 04/11/2017

click down

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability: [▪︎▪︎▪︎] colt, dean, hartley.

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyDim 24 Juin 2018 - 1:50

00:07
Lula
Guess what.
You're on my top 3 best brother in the world. eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 742977270
Hana Golightly

Hana Golightly

click down

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyDim 24 Juin 2018 - 2:01

Lula
Guess what.
You're on my top 3 best brother in the world. eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 742977270

I thought I was your number one.

I'm offended.

What's up, lil' sis?

The three of you are my number ones.

Nothing new. Still chilling with my boyfriend and my guitar everyday. What about you, Eli?
Hana Golightly

Hana Golightly

click down

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyDim 24 Juin 2018 - 19:04

Lula
Guess what.

I thought I was your number one.

I'm offended.

What's up, lil' sis?

The three of you are my number ones.

Nothing new. Still chilling with my boyfriend and my guitar everyday. What about you, Eli?

Do he always treat you well? Because otherwise, you know you can tell me, right?

Hm, Isveig paid me a little visit.

Apparently, she is pregnant... with my child.

He's treating me well, Eli. I swear. He's an angel.

Wait, what?

Tell me you asked that lying bitch to do a paternity test? There's no way I'm believing this story.

What are you gonna do Eli?

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyMar 24 Juil 2018 - 11:00

Isveig
i don't even know if you will read this message, since you seem to ignore my calls

i just hope that ... that you're alright. you, and the baby.

and i'm sorry for everything that i said, that night. i'm just a fucking idiot.

you deserve so much better than me, maybe that's why you left, after all.

I'm alright. Huge and tired, but alright.

I left him. I couldn't risk being around him anymore.

And you're the one that deserve better, you damn well know it, Eli.
Hana Golightly

Hana Golightly

click down

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyDim 5 Aoû 2018 - 12:22

Lula
I know, I know. I'm slightly late. But, omg. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI. eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 2519542638 eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 4167261330 We should hang out soon, I've got you something. I hope you're alright. eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 742977270

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyDim 5 Aoû 2018 - 13:59

Isveig
i don't even know if you will read this message, since you seem to ignore my calls

i'm relieved to read that you're alright and that you left him. it would have kill me if anything had happened to you...

maybe we were wrong for each other from the start. maybe that's why we didn't last.

is it true?

the baby. is it true it's mine?

We were not. We didn't last because I'm a bitch, and both of us know that.

I'm not even sure I said it before, but I am really sorry for screwing both our lives up for no reason. For what it's worth, I was happy with you. I've never been happier than when I was with you.

I wouldn't lie about a baby, Eli. It's yours. Now I get that you may not want it and I'm not asking you for anything if you don't want to be part of his life. I can take care of him myself.

It's really just up to you, at this point.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyMar 21 Aoû 2018 - 1:45

Isveig

i'm relieved to read that you're alright and that you left him. it would have kill me if anything had happened to you...

maybe we were wrong for each other from the start. maybe that's why we didn't last.

is it true?

I'm not even sure I said it before, but I am really sorry for screwing both our lives up for no reason. For what it's worth, I was happy with you. I've never been happier than when I was with you.

I wouldn't lie about a baby, Eli. It's yours. Now I get that you may not want it and I'm not asking you for anything if you don't want to be part of his life. I can take care of him myself.

I still don't understand why you did this in the first place, if you were so happy with me. Maybe I never will. Maybe I don't wanna know.

I loved you, Isveig. Like I've never loved someone before. And somehow, I still do... but you broke something in me. And I don't thing I'll ever be whole again.

It's not that I don't want to be part of his or her life. If it's really mine. I just... I just can't trust you like I did before. I need more than just your words on that. Like, I don't know, a DNA test...

Is it too much to ask?

I don't think I'll ever be able to understand and explain it myself. But I do regret my choices. Though it's too late and I know it.

You know I loved you too. Probably always will, Eliott.

I entirely up for a DNA test if you want to. I never said no. You just never asked.

I understand that you probably see me as a promiscuous woman, now. But I'm not a bitch, and I would not lie to you about this baby.

Regrets can't erase what happened... And even if one day I forgive you, I will never forget what you put me through, Isveig. My heart still aches when I think about it.

That's the saddest part, isn't it? That we both still have feeling for one another, and yet, we're torn apart.

I needed time to think, about all this situation. If this baby had come at a different time, things would have been different and you know it.

You know how much I wanted to have a family on my own. With you.

I want to believe you, Is, really, but it's not that easy. I can't help it.

I damn well know it won't erase what I did. And I'm not asking you to forgive me and act like nothing ever happened.

But I've been to hell and back since we broke up. I really have. So I think karma as come full circle.

I'm not asking you to believe me. You want a DNA test, I'll give you one. Eli, I'm not asking you anything at all. It is not my place.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyMar 21 Aoû 2018 - 12:15

Isveig

is it true?

I still don't understand why you did this in the first place, if you were so happy with me. Maybe I never will. Maybe I don't wanna know.

I loved you, Isveig. Like I've never loved someone before. And somehow, I still do... but you broke something in me. And I don't thing I'll ever be whole again.

It's not that I don't want to be part of his or her life. If it's really mine. I just... I just can't trust you like I did before. I need more than just your words on that. Like, I don't know, a DNA test...

Is it too much to ask?

I don't think I'll ever be able to understand and explain it myself. But I do regret my choices. Though it's too late and I know it.

I entirely up for a DNA test if you want to. I never said no. You just never asked.

I understand that you probably see me as a promiscuous woman, now. But I'm not a bitch, and I would not lie to you about this baby.

Regrets can't erase what happened... And even if one day I forgive you, I will never forget what you put me through, Isveig. My heart still aches when I think about it.

That's the saddest part, isn't it? That we both still have feeling for one another, and yet, we're torn apart.

I needed time to think, about all this situation. If this baby had come at a different time, things would have been different and you know it.

I damn well know it won't erase what I did. And I'm not asking you to forgive me and act like nothing ever happened.

But I've been to hell and back since we broke up. I really have. So I think karma as come full circle.

I'm not asking you to believe me. You want a DNA test, I'll give you one. Eli, I'm not asking you anything at all. It is not my place.

You didn't deserve to suffer this much, Isveig. Even after what you've done. And karma has nothing to do with it.

And I'm sorry for what you've been through. Really. Even if I've been a jerk and a moron when you needed help the most.

We'll do the DNA test whenever you want it. And I'll help you with the baby if it's mine. I promise.

I wasn't saying it to get your pity, don't worry.

Fine then, we will do it. I hope your girlfriend won't be mad at you for this whole thing.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyMar 21 Aoû 2018 - 20:13

Isveig

is it true?

Is it too much to ask?

You didn't deserve to suffer this much, Isveig. Even after what you've done. And karma has nothing to do with it.

And I'm sorry for what you've been through. Really. Even if I've been a jerk and a moron when you needed help the most.

We'll do the DNA test whenever you want it. And I'll help you with the baby if it's mine. I promise.

Fine then, we will do it. I hope your girlfriend won't be mad at you for this whole thing.

I didn't do it out of pity.

She's not my girlfriend anymore, so I bet she doesn't care at all about me or this right now.

I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Maybe we could meet to talk about this test and everything? Or maybe you don't want to see me face to face, I don't know. I'm just saying it'd be easier in person but it's fine if you don't want to.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyMar 21 Aoû 2018 - 23:25

Isveig

is it true?

Is it too much to ask?

She's not my girlfriend anymore, so I bet she doesn't care at all about me or this right now.

Maybe we could meet to talk about this test and everything? Or maybe you don't want to see me face to face, I don't know. I'm just saying it'd be easier in person but it's fine if you don't want to.

She and I, we were together for the wrong reasons, it could never have worked out on the long term, anyway... I... couldn't pretend anymore.

You're right. We need to talk, face to face. To clear things out.

I guess she wan't the right one for you, then.

Are you up for a drink?

I mean, I can't drink. But it could be a coffee or a soda.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyMer 22 Aoû 2018 - 23:53

Isveig

is it true?

Is it too much to ask?

She and I, we were together for the wrong reasons, it could never have worked out on the long term, anyway... I... couldn't pretend anymore.

You're right. We need to talk, face to face. To clear things out.

I guess she wan't the right one for you, then.

Are you up for a drink?

I mean, I can't drink. But it could be a coffee or a soda.

The shoes she had to fill were too big for her. No one can replace you, and what we've had. I was wrong for trying.

I don't drink anymore. I've stopped months ago.

But I'm up for a coffee.

They don't need to replace me, Eli. Only to make you happier.

I'm glad you stopped. I hope you are doing better.

Coffee it will be.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyDim 26 Aoû 2018 - 2:12

Isveig
I'm sorry to bother you this late, but it's kind of an emergency.
I think the baby's coming and I cannot drive myself to the hospital.

Even if I could, I would have textes you. But I can't anyway, so I need help because I don't plan on giving birth on my couch.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyDim 26 Aoû 2018 - 11:53

Isveig
I'm sorry to bother you this late, but it's kind of an emergency.
I think the baby's coming and I cannot drive myself to the hospital.

Even if I could, I would have textes you. But I can't anyway, so I need help because I don't plan on giving birth on my couch.

Wait a minute, are you serious?

I'm at work, but guess I could slip away from them. Let me talk to my boss, quickly.

And just breath. You won't give birth on your couch. And even if it's the case, you won't do it alone.

Please, hurry.

And thank you.

Hana Golightly

Hana Golightly

click down

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 EmptyDim 26 Aoû 2018 - 11:56

Lula
OH MY GOD, I'M GONNA BE A AUNTIE?

AUNTIE LULA.

Eli, honestly. If it's a curse, don't you think it could have been way worth than a baby?

Contenu sponsorisé

click down

MessageSujet: Re: eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167   eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167 Empty

eli goldstein ▪️ 01273-492167