fermeture du forum.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Partagez

— give into love, give it the time. (mina)

Invité
Invité

click down

— give into love, give it the time. (mina) Empty
MessageSujet: — give into love, give it the time. (mina)   — give into love, give it the time. (mina) EmptyMar 5 Juin 2018 - 0:26

- give into love, give it the time -
bash fraser x mina goldwater

Whenever she would call or text, he would rush over. It has been this way for months now. And even though he was claiming it was because of the baby coming, deep down, Bash knew there was a whole other reason behind this. He would have done anything for Mina. Just to see her smile for half a second. Knowing she wanted him over immediately put a smile on his face. Silly boy, he thought. The man left his apartment as soon as he finished texting her, putting on his jacket before walking out into the night. Luckily, her place wasn't this far away. Bash walked down the street, passing by all the houses between his and Mina's, before finally reaching her door. He knocked three times, waiting for her to open. When she did, he couldn't help smiling. — Apparently someone has been crying over cartoons and I'm... very curious to see this. — He joked, hoping she wouldn't get mad at him for this comment. The woman had been so emotional lately, Bash didn't really know anymore when this kind of joke would make her smile or make her mad at him. He ended up decided not to do this anymore, at least as long as she would get mad at him for no reason. But he smiled at her, in the most cheesy way possible, hoping she would appreciate his humour, at least for tonight.

n.b.: l'anglais n'est pas notre langue maternelle, be nice. — give into love, give it the time. (mina) 2872021818
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: — give into love, give it the time. (mina)   — give into love, give it the time. (mina) EmptyMer 6 Juin 2018 - 4:30

He wasn’t lying. True to his promises, Bash was always there for Mina, whatever the reasons where. Whether it's for a nocturnal craving or a urgent need of affection, he has always responded to her requests without fuss. Sometimes, Mina wondered what she had done to deserve him. Nothing. Nothing at all. Yes, she was carrying their child, but that wasn’t the plan, to begin with. Months ago, they were just two adults having fun, enjoying each other. But now, it has grown to become… something else. Something she can’t name, or something she refuses to acknowledge. Still, having Bash by her side was, somehow, comforting, soothing. But never would she tell him. Never. Three knocks on her door later, he was there, with this silly grin on his face that make her rolled her eyes, while a slight smile appears on her lips. – You’re too late for that. But maybe you’ll see me scream like a little girl while I watch a horror movie. – No mood swings, no nervous breakdowns. Just a little self-deprecation. That, for sure, was a change from the last days. Well, except for the tears. How was it possible to be this sensitive? Blame it on those stupid hormones. Making room for him to come inside, she quickly closes the door before joining him in the living room, where he went. - You really had nothing better to do tonight than being here? - she asks him with a certain curiosity. – I know that I’m the most important woman in your life right now, but you don’t have to answer all my whims, you know. I’m a big girl, I can take care of myself for one night. – Could she really? Doubt it.

Dernière édition par Mina Goldwater le Jeu 18 Oct 2018 - 14:45, édité 7 fois

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: — give into love, give it the time. (mina)   — give into love, give it the time. (mina) EmptyMer 6 Juin 2018 - 8:17

He would have done mostly anything for her. He knew it. Bash promised he would be by her side, and seeing how reluctant she was about it made him work twice as hard, simply hoping she would see how trust-worthy he was. He just couldn't let her down, her and her baby. And their baby. Deep down hoping that at some point she would understand that he was so much more than another of these guys who give up on anything once things got complicated. He was there to stay. His smile widened at her answer, and with a soft laugh he made his way into this place he was starting to know a lot more than expected, quickly walking into the living room before facing the brunette again. — I had nothing better to do tonight. — he answered. Nothing could have been more true. Lately, his nights had been changed to a whole new kind of 'fun'. Sitting at home with his cat, reading a bunch of books on what to expect when you're expecting. No more girls or guys spending the night between his sheets, he had been hers and only hers for weeks now, without her even noticing. — I know you can take care of yourself. But I can't, that's why I always end up at your place, making you think I'm here for you when deep down, I'm here for me. — He was lying, joking, perhaps. But he couldn't have been less serious. Bash knew how to take care of himself, but lately he had been working on how to take care of someone else, which appeared to be way more complicated. — You look gorgeous, by the way. — He smiled as he complimented her. As she ever not look gorgeous? He couldn't find a single day or a single night when she wasn't at least beautiful, at most breath-taking.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: — give into love, give it the time. (mina)   — give into love, give it the time. (mina) EmptyDim 17 Juin 2018 - 21:55

She knew she could count on him, and he tended to prove it at every damn occasion that came by. But it seems like it wasn’t enough to gain her full trust: she was never satisfied. All her worries and fears prevented her of letting go of this pressure that rested upon her shoulders. She was trying to keep control over this entire situation, but it was impossible. Life was smarter than that. Mina had to let Bash be part of this pregnancy, and of their child’s life. He wasn’t like any other men she knew. He wasn’t like her father either. And that changed everything. I little crooked smile appear on her face while he made his way into her place, a place that start to look more and more familiar to him, as days pass by. – What a boring life. – she replied, obviously sorry for him (or not). It relieved her, to know that he was only a call or a text away, ready to come to her home as soon as loneliness kicked in. Or when she simply wants attention. His attention. She laughs slightly. – So, what you’re saying is that, after the birth of this child, I’ll have to take care of both of you? That’s unfortunate. – Rolling her eyes, she smirked, adding some more. – I thought I was dealing with an adult… – She wasn't serious, only teasing him like she always does. It was kinda their thing, before. And still today, she hoped. Settling on the couch, she stared at his eyes when he complimented her. Must have been a misunderstanding. – Did you really look at me? I feel like an enormous whale with this belly, I’ve got those huge dark circles on my face, and have you seen my hair? Tangled and dull. What about that pregnancy glow everyone's talking about? I'm still waiting... – Her appearance was the only sensitive subject she wasn’t able to deal with. Usually so well maintained, she no longer had the energy she needed for her beauty routine. And it was a disaster. She was feeling awful.

Dernière édition par Mina Goldwater le Jeu 18 Oct 2018 - 14:45, édité 5 fois

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: — give into love, give it the time. (mina)   — give into love, give it the time. (mina) EmptyMar 19 Juin 2018 - 0:50

Bash had never been that type of guy. Rushing over every time her name appeared on his phone screen, ready to make her feel loved and to keep her as happy as he could. He used to be into taking every positive moments he could, with as many people as he wanted, leaving with a kiss on the cheek early in the morning before finding someone else the next day. And there he was. Standing in front of her, just because of a text. He had thought about it. Keeping his old life, or committing himself to whatever this relationship would become. The choice wasn't even hard. He wouldn't mind being there only for Mina, every time she would need him. — I never said I was the best choice. I am not an adult, ask my parents. — He may have been almost thirty, Bash never felt like an adult. Perhaps becoming a father would help, but he doubted. His soul was young and wild, always looking for new adventures. A child, though he knew he would take care of this baby, wouldn't change who he was. It wouldn't change him. He sat down on the couch, right next to her. — You don't need pregnancy glow. You're a very pretty whale. — He grinned, before kissing her on the cheek, softly, and starring at her for a second. Before he knew it, his lips were on hers, kissing her gently before pulling away after a few. — I missed you... — He confessed. They had seen each other lately, but it was never like this. Like they were just two young people having a good time.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: — give into love, give it the time. (mina)   — give into love, give it the time. (mina) EmptyLun 23 Juil 2018 - 22:19

She never was the dependant kind of girl. Actually, it’s always been the other way around. Too proud, too stubborn, too fierce, people always found her hard to deal with, but she never really cared about it. She wasn't there to please them, after all. But everything seems to change, especially since Bash came into her life. And that baby too, let's be honest. This bond she shared with the morning radio host was itself kind of special, in its own way. They seemed to get along pretty well, and the sex was pretty good, too. But that was all. At least until this pregnancy happened. Then things started to change. Not in a bad way, thought. She just feels that she needs him. She started missing him, when he’s not around. And it feels weird, rather absurd. She wasn't used to that. – Well, we got a very serious problem. I thought that at least one of us was the responsible adult, here, but seems we’re both kids and we’re having a baby. Seems tricky to me. Poor little thing. – She smirked, gently putting a hand on her rounded belly, kindly amused by this conversation. Yes, this all situation was serious and scary, she didn't denied it. Joking about it, however, makes it seems less frightening, even though her anxiety was causing her terrible heartburn. Unless it's was just that spicy food she ate, earlier… Who knows? Settling by her side, Bash was trying to reassure her about her beauty, but Mina couldn't help but shake her head as a negation. Instead of answering him, she just grin as he kissed her cheek, so softly that it kinda feel out of place for them. A moment passes, and feeling his gaze fixed on her, she turns her head towards him, a dubious look upon her face. – What? – He doesn’t use a single word to answer her interrogation, as he leans over to kiss her lips, smoothly. The heat starts flowing through her veins, as the beat of her heart begins a race towards something she didn't want to recognize. Not yet. When he pulls back, Mina tries to remain indifferent, but the little smirk that appear on the corner of her lips betrays her. Traitor. – If I say I missed you too, does it sound too cheesy? – Mina, she's never was comfortable when feelings came by. But it would've been a lie to say she didn't miss him. Not the father-to-be, no. But the guy that lies behind.

Dernière édition par Mina Goldwater le Jeu 18 Oct 2018 - 14:45, édité 3 fois

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: — give into love, give it the time. (mina)   — give into love, give it the time. (mina) EmptyDim 19 Aoû 2018 - 12:35

Stuff had been strange between them, different, since they found out about the pregnancy. Everything was a little more difficult, and Bash had found himself missing the old Mina, the carefree, funny Mina. Maybe it was because they were getting to know each other differently. It was more than just sex between them, now, they were going to be parents. Parents of the same child. He was happy it was her, though. With all the girls he had slept with, over the years, he was happy to deal with this problem with her. She was kind, sweet, and he would be lucky if their child looked like her. When she looked at him with her big, beautiful eyes, he just had to kiss her. It was slow and short, but he just had to kiss her the way he used to, a few months ago. Everything had changed, but he didn’t want to loose what they had been sharing since they first met. — It would be cheesy. — He confirmed as he nodded, a slight smile on his lips. — But, I mean, we can always pretend it’s because of the hormones, right ? — If she wanted to deny it later, he would have let her. Bash would have done mostly anything for this girl, even more now that they were sharing this lifetime unbreakable bound. Even more now that he was starting to realize how much she mattered to him.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: — give into love, give it the time. (mina)   — give into love, give it the time. (mina) EmptyMar 21 Aoû 2018 - 22:06

Snuggled against him, as he reached her lips to kiss her smoothly, Mina feels something she had lost, a long time ago. The feeling she was some places safe. Like she was finally home. And it scared her to realise that. To realise that she needed Bash to feel this way. Since whatever happened with Cecil, and the death of her mother, she never let anybody come near her cold heart, trying to focus on her career more than anything else in the world. Because that was all she ever have left. It wasn't different with Bash than with another men, at the beginning. They were flirting, simply having fun with each other without any promises, any engagements. And that was enough for her. It never occur to the young woman she was, at that time, that maybe something more serious could ever materialised between them. But now, with a baby on the way, all her certainties have been shaken to the core. The real problem, somehow, was that she wasn’t ready for that. To let anybody in.  But it was too late. Bash was already all over the place, melting his way through her icy heart. – It’s always their fault, though. – Her eyes glazed bluntly in his, trying to be as serious as possible. It was an easy excuse. Unfortunately, it wouldn’t last after the birth of their baby girl. And trying to find another one was out of the plan. – I do, you know. – She told him, after a short gap, losing that smiling face of hers. – I do missed you.And I don’t know what it means. Her voice shake a little as she confesses, her hand reaching comfort on the round belly she learn to love, her eyes straying away from his. – Why are you really here, Bash? – she asked, unsure. She felt her heart racing in her ribcage. – Is it because of the baby? Or because of me?Did you do it out of duty? Or because you cared for me?

Dernière édition par Mina Goldwater le Jeu 18 Oct 2018 - 14:44, édité 2 fois

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: — give into love, give it the time. (mina)   — give into love, give it the time. (mina) EmptySam 8 Sep 2018 - 20:27

Nothing would have let him guess things would turned out this way. He met a girl at a bar, took her home for the night. Just like he did so many times. But Mina was not like most girls. She had that like something, a spark in her eye and a way of seeing things, that completely changed Bash. Deep down, he knew it. His life could be cut in two parts: before Mina, and after her. Though he wasn't ready to admit it. To admit how much he cared, how much he loved this woman. Bash had been unattached for so long he eventually forgot how it felt to be in love with someone. He knew he was under her spell. Her eyes, her lips, everything about her was driving him insane, even with this pregnancy, even if things hadn't been perfect between them lately. Hearing her say how much she missed him made him grinned slighly, as he gently grabbed her hand to hold it in his. — But I'm here. And I'm not going anywhere. — Things had changed before he could realize it. One day they were friends and lovers, and the next one, they had to deal with so many things they forgot about it. It came back to him, though, this need of having her close to him, of holding and kissing her. Mina asked a question that made Bash frowned for a second, but he did not hesitate before answering. — You. — He was still staring at her, despite the way she was trying to avoid his gaze. — I'm here for you, Mina. — Because he wanted her to know that he would always show up when she needed him. Because he cared.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: — give into love, give it the time. (mina)   — give into love, give it the time. (mina) EmptyMer 17 Oct 2018 - 22:53

Somewhere along the way, things went terribly wrong. Far from everything she had ever planned for her life. Cecil wasn’t supposed to be married and cheating on his wife with her. Her mother wasn’t supposed to die. Her father should’ve been by her side through these hard time, but he wasn’t. Still, she managed to stay strong and keep her head high ahead of everything to reach her goal.  Valedictorian of her promotion, every possible door was open in front of her after her graduation. That what brought her to Brighton: this dream job and nothing else. All that she wanted, from day one in this city, was to focus on her works. But nothing ever goes as planned. From the moment she met Bash, she should have known. He never was just a one-night stand. He was so much more than that.  And she was too blind to see through the physical attraction they shared. She lost herself numerous times in his arms and his sheets, not thinking about anything more than her own pleasure. And his, too. But it never seems to be enough, though. She wanted more. Even if she couldn’t understand why. Why she was always going back to him? Why she feel so comfortable with him? Getting pregnant was a mistake. An accident. Any other man would have fled after learning the truth. But not Bash. Despite the ups and downs, the tears and the nerves, he stay by her side, slowly gaining her trust, seeking to prove her that he was reliable. This whole thing could’ve pushed them away, but it’s all the opposite. He saw her in at her worst. He saw her, fragile and frightened, scare of this uncertainty that is the future. He stayed, holding her hands when things get harder. Holding her hands, all the time. Never let it go, please. The voice in her head was so clear, now. But the one that get through her lips was shaking, so unsure. She was unable to even look him in the eyes, her stare clinging to the silhouette of one of her cats, sleeping on the rocking chair. Unconsciously, she held her breath until he speaks. Just long enough to cut it off a bit. But then he pronounced her name, and that when she dare look up at him again, her eyes clinging to his, getting lost in the intensity of his gaze. – I… - She stopped, too doubtful about what’s about to come out from her mouth. His hand trembled, stuck in Bash’s.  – I think I'm falling in love with you... – Her voice is so soft, almost like a whisper. She felt her heart racing in her chest, and her belly tighten, out of fear. Fear of rejection. Fear of ridicule. – … and I don’t know how to deal with it, Bash.I don’t know how to love you without hurting you.

Contenu sponsorisé

click down

MessageSujet: Re: — give into love, give it the time. (mina)   — give into love, give it the time. (mina) Empty

— give into love, give it the time. (mina)